Enjoy the updated, revised and expanded edition of Book One in the Moms on Call series. In this manual you will find essential information in easy-to-read, outline format on the following:
- Developing amazing sleep habits
- Feeding Schedules that promote proper digestion
- Outlines of typical days – with times!
- Safety checklists.
- Learn about symptoms that would warrant a trip to the Pediatrician.
- Get a list of what two Pediatric nurses keep in their medicine cabinets to avoid a midnight trip to the pharmacy.
- Discover what you should have on hand in preparation for your newborn’s arrival (and what you don’t need).
- A common Illness section that covers what to do if your baby gets sick and when to call the doctor.
- Plus much more!
Softcover edition for the diaper bag